dimanche 8 avril 2018

Miranda Lambert and boyfriend Anderson East have called it quits

Miranda Lambert and boyfriend Anderson East have called it quits
After weeks of buzz about a split, Miranda Lambert and boyfriend Anderson Easthave called it quits, reports Us Weekly.

Reps for Lambert and East did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.
Earlier this month, the country star hinted at a possible breakup when she reflected on pouring her emotions into her music during a concert at the Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tennessee.
“I make it my mission every single time I step on the stage that no matter what, no matter where I am, I want to make you feel everything you could possibly feel,” Lambert said before performing an acoustic version of her hit “Tin Man,” as reported by local news outlet Knox News.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire